Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Microsoft Word 2007 Creating Something

Options
  • 05-07-2009 2:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭

Anyone who can help, I would really appreciate it.

I am trying to make a pamphlet on Microsoft Word.

What I am trying to do is:

I have four A4 pages and I am trying to fit them onto one A4 page, back and front, by halfing the A4 page in the middle.

Can someone please tell me if this is doable and if so, how?

I would be really grateful!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭babaloushka

If I'm reading you correctly, just create 2 columns (Page Layout > Columns) on each page (Page Layout > Orientation > Landscape), then cut and paste what you want into each column and set your printer to print on both sides of the page.
    I think you will also find a number of templates for brochures etc if you use the Office Button > New that will make it look even better :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

Publisher would be better than Word for this if you have it as there's a pre-made booklet layout under page setup.

Another vote for columns. Need to have the content as follows:

page 4 | page 1
    on one landscape A4 page

and

page 2 | page 3
    on another landscape A4 page

so that they line up properly when duplicating.

Alternatively, just create four individual pages in Word and, when printing, choose to print four pages per sheet and in the correct order. Think it's 4, 1, 2, 3.

Again, Word isn't the best at this sort of thing. Perhaps 2007 has a decent template you can use to save having to use these kind of workarounds.

Advertisement