Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

s works venge or a giant propel sl 3

Options
  • 12-09-2014 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

im looking for advice on the 2014 giant propel sl3 , i know they get great reviews as aero frames but what are they like on the hills ,
    im almost there on buying it but just said id throw the question out before i do ,, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭unichall

fward wrote: »
    im looking for advice on the 2014 giant propel sl3 , i know they get great reviews as aero frames but what are they like on the hills ,
    im almost there on buying it but just said id throw the question out before i do ,, thanks

I can only comment on the venge. I had one and absolutely loved it. It was super rigid and really moved when you put the power down, that said I didn't find it particularly uncomfortable on longer rides or going uphill, all round as an aero bike I couldn't fault it and would buy another one without a second thought

Advertisement