Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2weeks late and two negitive tests

Options
  • 04-04-2011 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

i am 2weeks late,done a test at home came up negitive, at the docs it came up negitive again! Ive been getting cramps now and again, sore lower back and feeling drained. Can i still be pregnant ? or whats up

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭Ms2011

I was very late there from the end of Nov until the begining of March, had a few pregnancy symptoms but in hindsight I may have imagined them because I was so late. I had 4 negative test at home and one at the doctors. I eventually got my period there at the begining of March, it's the longest I've ever gone between periods and have no explanation as to why it happened, it just did.
    If you have tested negative at home and in the doctors and you are two weeks late then I would say you are more than likely not pregnant as most tests would be coming up positive by that stage.
    If you are concerned about the absence of your period or you have excessive cramping go back to see your doctor. Best of luck!

Advertisement