Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Abdominal pain

Options
  • 15-04-2011 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi All,
    im currently 21 weeks pregnant on our first baby and we are super excited. One thing that is concerning me lately though is that I keep experiencing a sharp pain in my lower abdomen. Its usually when im walking around a lot. Has anyone else experienced this? Apart from that everything else is great, just the pain freaking me a bit!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

TT92, if you're experiencing pain then you should go to your gp. I remember when I was around that stage I would feel cramps in my lower abdomen sometimes when walking. I used to go for a walk at lunch time and every so iften I was so crampy I'd only walk 20 mins. I was never worried about it, I put it down to a growing baby and expanding belly, and it wasn't painful so I never went to my gp.

Advertisement