Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hp or lenovo

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,060 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

would probably prefer the lenovo myself although not a big fan of the silver lid

would need to read some reviews of both models but the lenovo spec looks a fair bit faster (not sure which graphics are better though)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,865 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

the HP has a better Graphics package. Thats about it. For the same reason the Lenovo will not work well for games or anything of that nature. Will probably be fine for mid-range CAD.

Unless something else catches your eye, the Lenovo looks good.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

OUt of the two machines, i'd be going for the lenovo. Everyone i know who owns one swears by them. And the spec on the above is quite good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

absolutely the lenovo, it's better across the board apart from the graphics, but even the HP isn't fantastic, it wouldn't be a gaming card by any means. plus, they are awesome! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭DanGerMus

Thanks for the replies guys i've gone with the lenovo was leaning that way anyway just wanted to be sure. Like you all said better everywhere except gfx but it won't be used for any gaming at all only as a net book and home pc.

• Advertisement
Advertisement