Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cookery courses

Options
  • 04-01-2005 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭

I hope that this is the right forum...

Mrs. Hansov :o has decided that she wants to do a one/two or three day cookery course. Not that her cooking is bad (I'm alive!) but just to learn how to cook new dishes. She is interested in Chinese/Thai/Italian style cookery. Not interested in courses heavily focused on baking or desserts. Anybody know of anybody/organisation in Dublin or elsewhere offering such short courses. I'm getting hungry already! Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭vibrant

Give Cathal Brugha Street (catering college) a ring, they might have some courses. I know Marino College do some cookery classes, but not sure if they're running at present. They're part of the VEC, their website is www.vec.ie

If those fail, look for some local community colleges in your phone book, they might do some classes too. My secondary school used to do cookery classes for our parents!

(Those would be night-time classes which run for a few weeks... the only place I know of that runs 2/3 day courses is the dreaded Ballymalloe).

Advertisement