Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Itchy eyes from banner ad.

Options
  • 05-10-2015 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭

Is it just me, or is the 48 ad on the homepage strobing obnoxiously for anybody else?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,433 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Had an injury?

Not your fault?

Call us on 1800wesue4u

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Turtle_

I came in here literally to start a thread about the same thing. It's a really obnoxious flicker.

Make it stop, boards.ie!

ETA: It was a real blast from the past, reminded me of my secondary school days where they had the CRT refresh rate set to like, 40hz or something really annoying and then I'd get in trouble for having the audacity to bump it up to 60+Hz... Cheers 48, you made me feel EVEN OLDER

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 209 ✭✭Mr.Carter

Yip...there was another a few weeks ago...a moving red/white border around the add.

Anyone wanna pm me a real ad-blocker

• Registered Users Posts: 23,284 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Turtle_ wrote: »
    I came in here literally to start a thread about the same thing. It's a really obnoxious flicker.

Make it stop, boards.ie!

I'd been getting that last week. Really very very annoying. Mentioned it on a feedback thread re advertising but didn't hear anything.

Advertisement