Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The dreaded 503's are back

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

I miss it working :( Mental errors relating to SQL on the touchsite. Everything takes multiple clicks and refreshes to get to the most recent post

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

Nicely taken at the end.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,827 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Getting 404 error messages..

This is outrageous, I cannot be seen to communicate with people on my house.

Also icannot boast about my season high Fantasy Football score..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭jay93

I'm getting 404 errors all over the place too when trying to click into a thread it's saying 404 error reload a few times the thread appears.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭jay93

Or this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

kneemos wrote: »
    Check the ariel.
    Narcissus wrote: »
    The little mermaid? :pac:

Or he's planning a fair bit of laundry? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭Pretzill

It's like groundhog day. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Closing this thread to keep all things related to this weeks issues all in one place

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement