Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

3 month rentals in West Cork?

Options
  • 01-07-2015 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

Hey, I have to go to West Cork (Clonakilty) for three months. I'm not from the area but have been searching daft/rent.ie but wthout any success as of yet. There is a small group of us and we are willing to commute to Clonakilty.

Bit of a last resort but anyone here know of any properties going in the area? We need it for next month

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celica00

from when one would it be?
    I know a place (its about 45 min from Clonakilty) that will be available in about 2-3 weeks time

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Silent Runner

It's the start of August to the end of October.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

I sent you a pm with the agent who I rent from. I know he does quite a few holiday rentals as well as normal homes. Massive shortage in the area for non holiday homes so could be expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

We rented a place here before McCurtain Hill, Clonakilty on this sitehttp://www.clonamarketing.com/allproperties.php

It is right in the town centre, one of the lads said before they used to rent long term

• Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

The Quality Hotel has houses and Apartments on their grounds. Maybe you could contact them and see if they would do a deal with you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement