Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

drawing on tshirts

Options
  • 13-04-2008 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

Was at <snip> last night, having a good time enjoying the gig and then I felt something on my back, thought it was just someone pushing by, then it happened again and I turned around and see this guy with a marker. Asked a mate to check my back and sure enough there is two big green lines down my back. I walked over and asked him what he playing at, he just came out with "everyones doing and" and tried to hand me the marker to join in. Now if this was at a festival or something I wouldn't have had a problem, but this was a new tshirt, I hadn't come out expecting some muppet to come around and draw all over it. Going to take a few washes to get this green crap out just hope it not permement.

Anyone else encountered this kind of behaviour, wasn't happy at all with the guy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Must of been one awful looking t-shirt :D

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭caff

jackncoke wrote: »
    Must of been one awful looking t-shirt :D

pretty nice one from zara actually

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭JavaBear

Should have laid into him*. Just thinking of it is funny.

* Not really. But he was a sap all the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Should have knocked him out, without a doubt.

JavaBear wrote: »
    Should have laid into him*. Just thinking of it is funny.

* Not really. But he was a sap all the same.

Ah would have ruined my night if I had let him get to me, just glad I wasn't drinking too much or I might have really lost it. Suprised that if he was walking around doing this a lot that noone else has started on him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

caff wrote: »
    pretty nice one from zara actually

Never been would you believe

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

caff wrote: »
    Suprised that if he was walking around doing this a lot that noone else has started on him

Very true...the way things are in Irish city centres after dark nowadays he's was lucky not to have a bottle sticking out his neck by the end of the night.

jackncoke wrote: »
    Never been would you believe

ya know I would really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

keefg wrote:
    Very true...the way things are in Irish city centres after dark nowadays he's was lucky not to have a bottle sticking out his neck by the end of the night.
    It never ends up happening to the ones that probably deserve it...

Sorry for OT but what was Skinner and co like...still good live act or have they gone the way of their studio stuff? Many at the gig?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

One question: Was he off his face?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Im sure he eventually got his head kicked in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

It sounds like a cool, fun concept, but only if everyone agreed to it and was wearing old tshirts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

You should have taken the marker off him and drew a big hairy cock and balls on his back.

Advertisement