Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy S3 only some contact pictures showing in messaing

Options
  • 13-09-2012 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭

Hi i've just bought the new s3 and after putting in a photo to most of my contacts only some show up in messaging. I like having their photo next to their thread is messaging however only some are showing up. The one's that do show up have a little sim cards and a little green phone icon next to their name in my phone book an the ones that have no picture beside them in my inbox have no icons next to their name in my phone book.

an android virgin so help would be greatly appreciated!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭kenyard

tis probably getting photos from your facebook linked account or somewhere...
    you need to have them added on facebook generally which is where it gets the photos from.
    sometimes you may need to link the accoutns also in phonebook which is a lot of effort...

besides that if you go into phone book, click the person you want to add a picture to, then click the blank face image it gives you the option to add one by taking a photo, or from gallery..

my phone has photos from facebook, google+ and from skype, but strangely i have some people in facebook whos photos arent on my phone.. i think this is due to either a bad sync, or that they have their settings on facebook which dont allow photos show.

you should be able to resync photos from settings...

in future ask questions in the samsung s3 main thread, or whatever as you will get a faster response as people who have posted before will get a notification of new posts who were active there recently

Advertisement