Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Concerned Parents...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

"You know the best part about being half black and half white?When I grow up, I'll be accepted by everybody!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

Its a basic human right to have children and raise them as you please. Your such a racist, you probably love Hitler....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

caoibhin wrote: »
    Its a basic human right to have children and raise them as you please. Your such a racist, you probably love Hitler....:rolleyes:
    godwins law so early?? :p
    that story is hilarious,to settle it,the should cut the baby in half, or king <insert rapper name> will bust a cap in its ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

well parents is a 'loose' description, they are assholes who have unfortunately for the child, happen to have bred.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭justcallmetex

I'm like that everyday with my wife she wants our little girl to be finn harps and I'm sligo rovers.

Unless you have kids of your own you'll never understand!

• Advertisement

my wife she wants our little girl to be finn harps

The Monster.

nerin wrote: »
    that story is hilarious,to settle it,the should cut the baby in half, or king <insert rapper name> will bust a cap in its ass.

You dont like freedom of speech Dr Goebbels?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Nein

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Seriously the sooner we get mandatory contraception the better.

Sad for them really.Prob do drugs and have friends/family dead from the feuding.You'd never get t happening in the Wesht unless it was over a field!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Sad for them really.Prob do drugs and have friends/family dead from the feuding.You'd never get t happening in the Wesht unless it was over a field!

Or limerick.

kdjac

KdjaCL wrote: »
    Or limerick.

kdjac
    Na they are on the other side of the Shannon!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Xcom2

Take the child into care,and have the parent's put down!

Bolt in the head should do the trick! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

We have a similar argument over our daughter, I say she should only use a knife and fork the missus says she gets 2 chopsticks.

We compromised, she will get one chopstick and a knife

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,642 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Similar debate in the family a few years ago: cousin (catholic) married a a protestant and two elderly relatives clashed over what religion the baby should be brought up. It carried on until baby was five and one of the old dears passed on.

Don't think they took it to a video store, though.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I hope that child was taken from them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

rb_ie wrote: »
    "You know the best part about being half black and half white?When I grow up, I'll be accepted by everybody!"

erm.. no.

The white kids will still call you ****** and the black kids will call you cracker.

Mind you, if you loook at Halle Berry & Samantha Mumba i personally think one balck one white parent is sucess.

Pity the parents in the OP are just lunatics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

snyper wrote: »
    erm.. no.

The white kids will still call you ****** and the black kids will call you cracker.

not true at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

snyper wrote: »
    erm.. no.

Mind you, if you loook at Halle Berry & Samantha Mumba i personally think one balck one white parent is sucess.

Pity the parents in the OP are just lunatics.
    It's a quote from Family Guy...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

They see me rollin', they be hatin'. Rollin' must be on a tricycle. /sigh

• Advertisement

rb_ie wrote: »
    It's a quote from Family Guy...

Ah ok :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

This what would have happened if Romeo and Juliet ever had kids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

Unpossible wrote: »
    We compromised, she will get one chopstick and a knife

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

What if the kid joins the police ?

Won't be joining the KKK that's for sure...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

There is no freedom of speech on this site and name calling (as lame as it is) will get you banned.

Terry wrote: »
    There is no freedom of speech on this site and name calling (as lame as it is) will get you banned.

Read that in the context of my post 5 before that one. Maybe its because sarcasm just doesn't come across that well. The poster it was aimed at certainly seemed to get it.

Read that in the context of my post 5 before that one. Maybe its because sarcasm just doesn't come across that well. The poster it was aimed at certainly seemed to get it.

Debating with terry is like trying to do the 110m Hurdles in a wheelchair.
    The effort is admirable, but the outcome will be fail.

I wasn't debating, simply pointing out the obvious, or what I thought should be obvious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,035 ✭✭✭✭Stark

It's like the alternative ending to "Romeo and Juliet" where they both lived.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Ha ha! Sometimes I actually love insanely scumbag-ish people for giving me such a laugh.
    19 and parent to a four-year-old- what's the betting the kid's mother is even younger.
    And arguing over what murderous gang the kid should join - fantastic!!!

Bet that sh1t's going on in Limerick and parts of Dublin too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭utick

Dudess wrote: »
    Ha ha! Sometimes I actually love insanely scumbag-ish people for giving me such a laugh.
    19 and parent to a four-year-old- what's the betting the kid's mother is even younger.
    And arguing over what murderous gang the kid should join - fantastic!!!

Bet that sh1t's going on in Limerick and parts of Dublin too.

doubt it most gangs in ireland are all inbreds

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Westside Ballers for life.

Where's the poll :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 446 ✭✭You Suck!

Crips fo sure!

Ain't ever heard of no westside ballers, who the fúck are they, got some gayáss shít with that gayáss name, don't want my kid rollin with some homohispanics!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Stark wrote: »
    It's like the alternative ending to "Romeo and Juliet" where they both lived.

Juliet would have ended up working in a video store?

No wonder she topped herself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Seriously the sooner we get mandatory contraception the better.
    Nah, it's still not 100% effective. To be safe, all scumbags and potential scumbags should be castrated.
    Think how much better the world would be!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

Nah, it's still not 100% effective. To be safe, all scumbags and potential scumbags should be castrated.
    Think how much better the world would be!

+10000

the baby should be taken into care and the parents disposed of.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,078 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

nerin wrote: »

I think Boards.ie has just reached Critical Mass is all.
    Article wrote:
    COMMERCE CITY, Colo. -- A couple fighting about which gang their 4-year-old toddler should join caused a public disturbance that resulted in the father's arrest, Commerce City police said Thursday.On Saturday, Joseph Manzanares stormed into the Hollywood Video store where his girlfriend worked, threatened to kill her and knocked over several video displays and even a computer, Commerce City police Sgt. Joe Sandoval said.After he ran out of the store, police were called and the 19-year-old was arrested at his home. national;kw=news+square+15851207;ad=true;pgtype=detail;tile=6;sz=300x250;ord=123456789?
    His girlfriend told police that they had been arguing about the upbringing of their son and which gang he should belong to. The teen mother, who is black, is a member of the Crips. Manzanares is Hispanic and belongs to the Westside Ballers gang, the woman said."They have different ideas on how the baby should be raised. Basically, she said they cannot agree on which gang the baby would 'claim,'" Sandoval said.Manzanares was charged with disorderly conduct, harassment, and domestic violence. He was transported to the Adams County Detention Facility.On Tuesday, he pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct and was sentenced to a year of probation. The misdemeanor harassment charge was dropped.

*facepalm*

It never occurs to either of them that their coupling and that child could be the unity of the Crips and the Westside Ballers?

Despite the obvious need to educate them about contraception parenting and gangs, those kids really need to open up a book on political theory.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Overheal wrote: »
    I think Boards.ie has just reached Critical Mass is all.

*facepalm*

It never occurs to either of them that their coupling and that child could be the unity of the Crips and the Westside Ballers?

Despite the obvious need to educate them about contraception parenting and gangs, those kids really need to open up a book on political theory.

And low, it was written a child shall be born unto the world. A child who is both a Crip and a Westside Baller. That child shall united the fueding rivals and lead them unto the promised land. Amen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

And low, it was written a child shall be born unto the world. A child who is both a Crip and a Westside Baller. That child shall united the fueding rivals and lead them unto the promised land. Amen.
    LOL :D:D:D
    And there was much rejoicing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,642 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

...until both gangs, being scared of the child, banded together and, as one poster put it, "busted a cap in his ass".

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement
Advertisement