Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

embarrassing penis problem

Options
  • 01-10-2009 9:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

Lads, can anyone shed any sort of light on this problem.
    Under the head of my penis on the rim is covered with small white fleshy spots. Last year I plucked up the courage to go to a doctor and he thought that it was a fungal infection. THe cream used did not work. Anyone have a similiar problem.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Paulyh

i've seen this talked about on 'the doctors' on daytime tv........i know, i know.
    and they said they are not a problem and can be removed by a lazer treatment, apparently it does not hurt:eek:
    but they cause no harm............i forget what they are called though, but i would suggest going to your doctor about them if its bothering you. i am sure he has seen it all before!! it easy for me to say.............i have a different issue which i'm trying to pluck up the courage to go to the doctor about :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

Go to a different doctor, TBH, and get a second opinion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

dude, we can't comment on something like this over the internet. You should go back to your GP. Sorry man, hope you get it sorted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement