Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

nude shoes with dark tights

• 13-09-2013 3:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

Can you wear nude shoes with black/navy tights - have a dress that I really want to wear this weekend but will be wearing dark tights with it and was wondering if i could wear nude shoes too - or would it look silly !

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

I always do it, it looks really nice :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

I personally don't like it - it's sailing a bit too close to the "Minnie Mouse" look for my tastes, but you'll get loads of people telling you to go for it. It's really up to your own personal opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭shinesun

Definite no no for me. It just does not look right in my opinion. I think it can cheapen an outfit. Sorry:o.
    I'd always stick to black heels with black tights etc but it in the end it is whatever you are comfortable with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I'm trying to picture it in my head, and I don't think it will look well. End of day though, try it out and look in the mirror. If you like what you see, then go for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Ilyana 2.0

I wouldn't generally do it, but I have worn grey heels with navy tights in the past and I thought it looked okay. But in general I think the darker the shoe the better if they're to be worn with dark tights.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52 ✭✭Vooice

Leggings?

Advertisement