Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rehersal room

Options
  • 09-04-2012 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭

Have a room that we are looking to share €100 per month, fully alarmed and kitted out with equipment. Available 11-7 daily.

Located in dublin 12. Looking for at least 3 or 4 bands to split the week equally.

Comments

What's the dimensions of the room? Looks a bit on the small side, but it could just be the photo's.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭off.the.walls

I'll admit its a bit tight its 3 meters wide by 2.5 tall by around 3 in depth. There is a second room the same dimensions on the other side of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭raindog.promo

Do you mean 3 or 4 bands paying €100 a month each or splitting that (ie, 4 paying €25 per month)?
    Is there a PA?
    Available Monday - Friday, or Monday - Sunday?
    Is it a shed? Will you have to bring equipment through someone's house to get out to it?

Thanks.

For 3 days a week its €100 so if 2 or 3 bands take 3 days each or if its 2 days its €75, aye i Built it out the back of my gaf. Its available monday to sunday, and for space purposes i'd ask people to use the equipment provided, if you guys want to use your own equipment thats no problem at all. There is a pa its a thomann one its around 160 watts for vocals and keys.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭raindog.promo

For 3 days a week its €100 so if 2 or 3 bands take 3 days each or if its 2 days its €75,
    3 days a week = €100 per month?
    aye i Built it out the back of my gaf.
    So do you have to go through the house with equipment to get to the rehearsal room?
    There is a pa its a thomann one its around 160 watts for vocals and keys.
    Have you a picture or a link?

• Advertisement

3 days per week so per month you get 12 days rehersals for €100, yes you will have to bring equipment through the house, looking at getting a outside door into the laneway at the moment but don't worry the parents are cool with it.

Uploaded a image, fender rumble and hiwatt are now gone from the studio there is a crate and a line 6 ld150 amp and a line six 75 watt head in there at the moment.

Advertisement