Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

STOLEN Gibson Les Paul

Options
  • 19-04-2012 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

On Saturday April 14, 2012, at 5 am someone broke into a house in Collinswood, Whitehall, Dublin 9 and stole this 2010 Gibson Les Paul Traditional, Serial Number 127700421. It was in a Gibson USA black snakeskin, plush white lined hard case with a Boss TU-3 tuner and extra-wide black leather strap. Also in the case were the original Gibson check-list/ literature, a Walton's Music Shop Georges St. Dublin business card, some picks and screws/hardware. Please see photos attached for more details.

We're asking for your help to get this guitar back! Please contact us or the Garda if anyone is trying to sell it to you, or if you see it on sale on any websites or in any shops! Please feel free to pass this on to whoever you feel!

Thanks for your help.

201115.JPG
    201114.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

You should post this in the instruments forum too.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 searchforpeg

Will do, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭500x

I live in your area - I'll send you a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭500x

Actually, it seems I can't PM you. If you want to give me a shout I think I can receive PMs

Advertisement