Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

acting/drama classes limerick

Options
  • 31-12-2014 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭

hi all,

maybe Im posting in the wrong place, are there any drama/acting classes based around Limerick for adults ?

I don't intend becoming an actor however Im a bit quite and shy and at early 30ties its time for me to come out of my shell, I have v few friends as a direct result, my own fault that I didn't make more of an effort when I was in my twenties

this has been recommended to me by someone, I guess more info as to what Im looking for, to be placed in an environment where I have to keep the ball in the air conversation wise as Im just hopeless at it, so need to practice

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Rockbutt

Hi

Sorry you didn't get a reply, maybe you have found something by now. I can't post links as a new user(!!). But google acting classes in Limerick and look up Nigel Mercer's classes and Richie Ryan's Centrestage.

Best of luck, hope it works for you.
    Rgds
    RB

Advertisement