Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog waste removal

Options
  • 23-08-2011 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

We are moving to the country to give Harley (springer) more running space. In our current house we have a spoil heap of his waste down the garden in a corner and I'd like to know what would be the best option for removing/destroying this as I don't want to leave the mess for the next tenants. Someone told me that spreading lime over it would be a solution? Can anyone confirm if this would work or does anyone have any other suggestions? I have no problem bagging it for the rubbish but any other/better suggestions would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭are you serious

Open up a shore in your back garden and add it to the toilet waste from the house!

Problem sorted ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

Don't think we have one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭are you serious

How big is this heap exactly? Is it too big to bring into the house and flush it in parts?

If it is i'd bag it up, go to the nearest backroads and into a ditch with it, without the bags of course ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭boxerly

I was gonna say flush it down the loo aswell :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Could also try digging a hole and burying it! Good fertilizer! ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement