Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dance classes (Dublin) - interested in learning to dance? Check these out

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Alessie

Check out Liffey Trust Studios, great studios 2 min walk from the LUAS, last stop at the O2. Their classes are listed on their website.

http://www.liffeytruststudios.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Alessie

Check out Booiaka and Dance Hall with Oscar at Liffey Trust Studios.

Great music, energy and workout.

http://www.liffeytruststudios.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 7 AzariaStarfire

Monday Nights 7-8pm at Liffey Trust Studios
    7 week course €70

Get ready for some fast paced fiesty fun!

Learn a smokin' hot Rockabilly inspired Chairlesque routine to Imelda May's 'Johnny got a boom boom' while also going over basics of burlesque walks, shimmy's, bumps, grinds, stage presence and presentation.

Suitable for all levels.

<snip> azariastarfire at gmail dot com
    Please don't post your email address/personal details in full

• Registered Users Posts: 14 ninge

I attend these every January and September and they are always so much fun with really great teachers. The free classes take place on Wednesday 07 January from 6.30pm, Dance Ireland offers a range of 14 classes to choose from, FREE and OPEN to everyone.

Full details on their website danceireland.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Drakesha1964

Reviving the thread...

Tango Fiesta. Argentinian Tango classes.

I played at 2 of their festivals and attended their classes... IMHO....the best! I have a grace of a 'Brick with three legs', (according to one of my partners), but they still managed to make me look half decent. (I think)

Sponsored by the Argentinian Embassy, took part in every possible TV show in Ireland, choreographed the Tango part of Riverdance, danced for Pope, Dancing with the stars etc. etc.

Looks like I'm not allowed to post links yet - Google 'Tango Fiesta' or look them up on Youtube.

Advertisement