Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurant for Hen Party - Kinsale

Options
  • 28-01-2015 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭

Hi All,

Can anyone recommend a restaurant in Kinsale that would cater for a hen party of 15 people?

Not too pushed about type of cuisine, but do want nice food and hoping to find a place that will cater for a group that size.

All suggestions welcome, thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭The Peanut

Hi there,

Lots of choice in Kinsale and they are well used to large groups of tourists so I don't think the size of your group will be a problem once you book in advance. The last place I ate in a Kinsale was in the Black Pig, which is a really superb wine bar which serves mainly Spanish themed tapas style dishes. Places I've eaten in the past but not in the last 12 months include Man Friday, The Steakhouse and Finn's Table; all very good but as it's been a while I couldn't fully stand over a current recommendation.

Have a read on Tripadvisor and maybe comeback if you have specific questions. Do book though, Kinsale gets very busy during tourist season.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,969 ✭✭✭BailMeOut

Talk to the The White Lady Hotel. They do a lot Hens and the food is really nice.

http://www.whiteladyhotelkinsale.ie/hen_party_kinsale.asp

Advertisement