Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eire Psychics?

Options
  • 24-01-2015 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭

just wondering has anyone used the text message reading service offered on Eire psychics(website)? I asked something and received an answer from a psychic called Jon. Just wondering has anyone experiences with this? I've always wanted to go to a psychic in person but I don't want to be told anything bad!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭honey79

I haven't used them but would be wary of them it could end up costing you a lot of money

I'm all on for getting readings done but think these would just be general answers depending on the words used
    like love career money and automatic response is sent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Lollipop95

Thanks for your response :) it's strange because it couldn't have been automatic answer because of the response I got to the question I asked. Who knows if it's genuine or just someone trying to make a few bucks! I'd like to think it was real though :p

Advertisement