Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nine Inch Nails Discussion.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Got an e-mail to say VIP tickets for NIN's show at Belsonic are sold out with general sales also going well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Got my ticket! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

tryna find someone that will come up from dublin with me :rolleyes::mad: guess im the only fan out of all the mates i have :D:D

anybody else going up alone?

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭Redegg

Still no Dublin date... I'm assuming their Belsonic fesival needs to hit a certain ticket sale volume before announcing a Dublin Olympia date which will sell out in seconds. They could easily announce it the day before if they wanted to. I'm holding out for the Dublin date.

• Advertisement

Redegg wrote: »
    Still no Dublin date... I'm assuming their Belsonic fesival needs to hit a certain ticket sale volume before announcing a Dublin Olympia date which will sell out in seconds. They could easily announce it the day before if they wanted to. I'm holding out for the Dublin date.

No chance it's primarily an outdoor run they're doing they havent announced more dates in other countries they're not gonna make Ireland an exception. As for announcing the day before that would be one stupid promoter!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,149 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Redegg wrote: »

Why does there have to be a Dublin date? Belfast is only 5000 people, chances are highly likely now they won't play the Olympia.

A V A wrote: »
    anybody else going up alone?
    Me feck it sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

For anyone who's interested the first date of Nine Inch Nails 2013/14 tour will be live streamed from Fuji Rock Festival on Friday, July 26th https://www.youtube....user/fujirocktv

NIN's set is scheduled to start at 21:30 JST (8:30 AM EDT)

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    For anyone who's interested the first date of Nine Inch Nails 2013/14 tour will be live streamed from Fuji Rock Festival on Friday, July 26th https://www.youtube....user/fujirocktv

NIN's set is scheduled to start at 21:30 JST (8:30 AM EDT)

so what time will it be shown over here:P??

• Advertisement

so what time will it be shown over here:P??

08:30 in the morning

For those who missed Nine Inch Nails set at Fuji Rock Festival

Copy of A
    Sanctified
    Came Back Haunted
    March of the Pigs
    Piggy
    Reptile
    Terrible Lie
    Closer
    Gave Up
    Help Me I Am In Hell
    Me, I'm Not
    Find My Way - New Song
    The Way Out Is Through
    Wish
    Survivalism
    The Good Soldier
    Only
    The Hand that Feeds
    Head Like a Hole
    Hurt

Me feck it sure.

how much is it costing you i total??

For those who missed Nine Inch Nails set at Fuji Rock Festival

Copy of A
    Sanctified
    Came Back Haunted
    March of the Pigs
    Piggy
    Reptile
    Terrible Lie
    Closer
    Gave Up
    Help Me I Am In Hell
    Me, I'm Not
    Find My Way - New Song
    The Way Out Is Through
    Wish
    Survivalism
    The Good Soldier
    Only
    The Hand that Feeds
    Head Like a Hole
    Hurt

so fcukin good, so well put together!!! im really itching for the new album

Nine Inch Nails set at Lollapalooza this Friday will be streamed live! http://www.youtube.c...er/lollapalooza

10:00 p.m. - Nine Inch Nails (Times are in CDT).... So if anyone could work out the time difference between Ireland and Chicago it would be massively appreciated :D

The setlist for South Korea's Ansan Valley Festival

lnLgund.png

so is anybody getting the bus up to belfast/?

i sometimes prefear live versions on songs trent does ,specially from the downward spiral

so is anybody getting the bus up to belfast/?
    Prob the day before I'd imagine, ya always enjoy some tweaks/alternates when performing some of the tracks will be great to witness live I imagine. Watched beside you in time the other night :D

Prob the day before I'd imagine, ya always enjoy some tweaks/alternates when performing some of the tracks will be great to witness live I imagine. Watched beside you in time the other night :D

how come your going up the day before?

• Advertisement

I'm tempted to go to Belfast just for NINE INCH NAILS, but i'm keeping my fingers crossed that they might come back and play Dublin in 2014

how come your going up the day before?
    Live down south so takes about 6+ hours to get there so making less hassle for meself on hols from work so works perfectly can travel get up there no rushing the following day just prepare for gig

Live down south so takes about 6+ hours to get there so making less hassle for meself on hols from work so works perfectly can travel get up there no rushing the following day just prepare for gig

ah good stuff!!

I'm tempted to go to Belfast just for NINE INCH NAILS, but i'm keeping my fingers crossed that they might come back and play Dublin in 2014

im guna head up because i dont know when ill see them next

im guna head up because i dont know when ill see them next
    Me also wont gamble with it this time last time they played a headline show in Dublin was 94 I believe.

Me also wont gamble with it this time last time they played a headline show in Dublin was 94 I believe.

yep was in the SFX , my uncle was at that gig said it was great

I'm heading as far as Dublin so can heaved up from there on the day. Tis some trek. You staying up after the gig too? Buses back to Cork....I'll be sick of them quickly!

Mushy wrote: »
    I'm heading as far as Dublin so can heaved up from there on the day. Tis some trek. You staying up after the gig too? Buses back to Cork....I'll be sick of them quickly!
    Stayin after the gig ya goin back the following day tis some mission alright made all the worse by the amazing public transport!!

Stayin after the gig ya goin back the following day tis some mission alright made all the worse by the amazing public transport!!

Must be worse for you in Clonmel. Least air coach buses go to Cork and its express. Hopefully back here by 10am the next day.

• Advertisement

Advertisement