Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What basics do you need when the baby is born and when should you buy?

Options
  • 10-11-2009 10:33am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Sorry if this has been done before...

Am heading for 17 weeks now and am still scared but my nesting instinct is kicking in...Shane has the car seat, basic buggy (he got them second hand but I have no problem with that - are they ok to get that way)...when should we buy the cot/moses basket...what do we need basically?

The babies room is still its dads junk room but he is trying to clear it out but also does not want either of us near it when it is painted so we may beg one of the aunties in waiting and give her a few quid (or free reighn on my wardrobe) and get away for a short break...

Sorry, am clueless...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

I cannot recommend a bouncer seat enough.

You might also or your hubby might want a sling.

A lot of nappies.

A baby monitor.

hats for the newborn.

Wow yours is kicking in early. I was lastminute.com with all of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭beachbabe

almost a week in and I can tell you, you will never have everything...
    Feeding time now, I will pm when I get time, give you ideas. 2nd hand stuff is fine, but you have to be carefull with car seats, they say replace them if involved in a crash, even a minor one, they may look fine but structurally not be so. Once you know the history of the seat its fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Looby_Loo

I would be wary about a second hand car seat to be honest, even if they have been in a minor collision you are supposed to get rid of them as they could have hidden structural damage. I got a second hand moses basket which was great as DS was only in it for around 2/3 months.
    I wouldnt worry about the babies room yet, I had the moses basket and then cot in my room for 6 months. That is the recommendation and makes life a hell of a lot easier if baby is a night owl.
    Dont get one of those changing/ bathing units- a total waste of money. So much easier to change nappies on a mat either on the floor or a couch. And bathing for me was easier in the sink.
    Good luck and enjoy!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Unless the car seat is from someone that you really trust I would buy a new one.

You need some cellular blankets,
    about 5 newborn baby gros and vests
    A snow suit if the weather is cold for bring babs home.
    A steriliser(I recommend a 24 hour or 48 hour one) and some bottles
    A breast pump if your breast feeding.
    A room thermometer for babies room.

and I think that is the basics covered.

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭hacked

Just to back up the carseat thing...I have been told that it doesn't matter who you get it from or how perfect it is you should always get a new car seat. Apparently something as small as a bit of a knock or dropping it could create a problem over time.

Complete bummer I know!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Cookie Jar

Looby_Loo wrote: »
    Dont get one of those changing/ bathing units- a total waste of money. So much easier to change nappies on a mat either on the floor or a couch. And bathing for me was easier in the sink.

Have to disagree with that! I had one of them for the first year. Was great. Had drawers in it and used them for all nappies, toiletries and baby grows.
    I thought it was great.

The only thing I had early was the pram as it had to be ordered in.
    Everything else was bought in the last month for me.
    I got moses basket off a family member so that was great. You will need to get sheets and a matress for moses basket.

I would recommend this...

51RiXvPOBJL._SX315_SY375_PImothercare22percentoff,BottomRight,-10,-10_SX315_SY375_.jpg

I dont know how much they are as I got one as present but the were great, lil one spent her first couple of months in it. I never used a bouncer really. I would put the bean bag on couch or on bed beside me. But if they're are younger kids around would be better on floor.

I wouldnt worry about baby room as someone else said, the baby will be in your room for the first few months.

Sterilizer, I had about 6 bottles. Dont go for the 4ounce ones... got for the 9ounce. Maybe one small one to be used for water.

Soother. Baby gros, vests, snow suit, hat, lil mittens so baby doesnt scratch face, silcock base for bath. I never used sudo cream or anything like that on bum for the first couple of weeks cotton wool and warm water are only used, celular blankets (ones with the little holes).

And a few months down the line I would really recommend one of these.. my lil one loved it for ages

290-0473833SPA72UC589715M.jpg

Its great if you want to get around the house to do bits and bobs.

Congrats and best of luck. Feel free to pm if you need any advice or want to ask any questions. And remember, every parent is a 1st time parent at some stage.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Ok so stumbled across this..Only 6 weeks gone but its helping in leaving me know what ill need
    Even if i do wanago and but them now :(:(
    But but but i know i know wait :P

Thanks x

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

tony kealys in walkinstown do a fantastic safety workshop a couple of times a month. tons of advice on car seats, buggies, mattresses etc, and the basics you should get. we thought it was tremendous, though scary and eye opening at the same time. even the seemingly simplest things like fitting a car seat (they alledge that 80% of irish car seats are fitted incorrectly) are important to learn more about.

i think a new car seat is probably a must, just for cautions sake.

anyway, it's free, and no-one tries to sell you anything, worth a gander

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

i can't recommend a feeding cushion highly enough either for breast or bottle feeding. it's a u or v shaped cushion and at night-time if you're breastfeeding sometimes you can find your self nodding off... it just means your arms are not taking the brunt of baby's weight. they might be light but after a while they get heavy!! i dropped my eldest when she was 10 weeks old she was feeding every 2 hours for a half hour... day and night !! i was so exhausted it was a sunday morning ...i was devastated.. i thought i'd killed her!! she slags me about it now cos her daddy told her all about it!!! :O :) i wasn't able to express so her dad couldn't do the night feeds.. he came home on the monday evening with it... i still have it or rather she has it she lies on the floor watching tv in it.. i'm not allowed to have it back either so i've to buy a new one!!

Best thing you could do is start taking some trips to baby stores there's so much out there even since i had my last girl (she's 7) i'm amazed at all the gadgets.. it's great fun to..!! we got an amazing bargain in smyths toy store in newry.. it's a graco buggy with the car seat and base and a pram insert for £200.. i couldn't pass it.. but that's all i have i gave all my other baby stuff away cos i was done... or so i thought..:)

happy shopping

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Here is an old thread for you to read too: Here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭DubDani

Cookie Jar wrote: »

I wouldnt worry about baby room as someone else said, the baby will be in your room for the first few months.

Interesting, as that must be something very Irish. :confused:

We are expecting our first in the next 4 weeks, and the Baby room is finished. And that's where she will sleep from night one. Thank god me and the wife agree on that. My sister had a son a few weeks ago, and he has been sleeping in his own room from day one as well.

Seems as if there is quite a cultural difference on this between continental europe (where I come from) and Ireland/UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Nicki123

One word....Muslins.....I constantly had one on me when our daughter was a newborn and even now 7 months later. They are great for over your shoulder, as a bib, cleaning up spills and sick and then you just chuck them in the washing machine and they're dry in no time. Don't bother with the expensive ones in Mothercare, Tesco do ones that are just as good.
    I would 2nd the feeding pillow - I got mine in TK Maxx ( well worth a browse on a regular basis as they get great things in but often just 1 or 2 so you have to be fast). I'm still using the pillow 7 months on and it was invaluable when she was really tiny, she'd be all snuggley in the pillow when feeding and often slept in my arms, supported by the pillow.
    If you're planning on breastfeeding get some Lansinoh for your nipples - only 1 tube cos a little goes a loooooonnngggg way :)
    That's all I can think of for now....HTH

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Nicki123

Oh I forgot, do lots of recon missions now for the big things like moses basket and cot. Then wait for the sales after christmas to actually buy them. We saved a lot of money that way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Cookie Jar

DubDani wrote: »

We are expecting our first in the next 4 weeks, and the Baby room is finished. And that's where she will sleep from night one. Thank god me and the wife agree on that. My sister had a son a few weeks ago, and he has been sleeping in his own room from day one as well.

Seems as if there is quite a cultural difference on this between continental europe (where I come from) and Ireland/UK.

The main factor for this in my case was the fact that I still live at home so a year later lil one is still in my room:rolleyes:

But even if i had my own place I would have kept her with me until maybe 3/4 months. As a new parent you tend to worry alot when they sleep, what if they roll over on their face, what if they wake up and I sleep through it, what if they have a dirty nappy and just that you finally have them and its nice to share a room.

I had the baby right next to me for a while because I had a section and couldnt really walk to get to the baby. In fact for the first few days I literally could not even get up and had to have a friend get the baby for me. Then I didnt have a cot for a while because I didnt have the time or energy to go buy one. Then I got a cot and I couldnt put it together. Then I hired someone to put it together eventually. By that time the baby when into epileptic fits anytime I even put him into the cot. Then I moved and I had to take it apart. And then I had to hire someone again to put it together into its bed form. Now its broken because my mother sat on it and he's nearly too big for it anyhow.

So now hes used to sleeping in a double bed where he can sprawl and move all he likes and I haven't the damndest how I'll get him used to a single bed now.

Wanna make god laugh? Tell him your plans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Kaybe

I wouldn't head out and buy too much now... you have loads of time yet.

Maybe buy a good baby book - one that I found very handy was Miriam Stoppard's First Time Parent book. Very basic and no bull****.... it even had step-by-step picture guides for things like bathing baby or changing baby or dressing baby etc. :)If you haven't had much exposure to babies, these are the kinds of things that handy.

I wasn't going to get a changing unit... thought they were a complete waste of space and money. So, I used to change my son on the floor all the time till he was about 10 months old... I had gradually developed really bad back though over this time period (and hadn't connected it with the constant bending over ...duh!) and then one day when I was kneeling down to lay him on the ground for a change, I felt a rip in my knee - turned out that I'd torn a ligament in my knee. Ended up spending over 1000 euro having physio on my leg and my back fixed.... it would have been way cheaper to buy the flippin' changing unit in the first place.
    Borrowed a changing unit a week later, and we still have it now even though my little girl (2nd child) is now over 1.5 years old.
    I am now a HUGE fan of changing units....

Do you plan to have the baby in the room with you for a while? If so, I would highly recommend the bedside cot that we had. It's a Cosatto cot, which functions as a normal cot when the sides are up. But, one side of the cot is on a runner so it can drop down completely and lie horizontally on the runner at the bottom (i.e. tucked in, out of the way). This leaves you with a 3-sided cot which you pull right in beside the bed - the baby's mattress is at the exact same height as your mattress so if needs be you can just reach over in the middle of the night, slide the baby in for a cuddle or a feed, and then slide straight back over in to the cot again when finished. You don't even have to sit up, never mind stand up. It's great! Here's a link:
    http://www.preciouslittleone.com/ACATALOG/CSCLOSETOME.html
    My daughter slept beside us for 10 months, with the cot configured like this, but she is now in her own room and it's just a normal 4 sided cot now.

Good lcuk with your pregnancy - not long till the halfway point now, when you can start counting down instead of up!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭CathyMoran

Kaybe wrote: »
    I wouldn't head out and buy too much now... you have loads of time yet.

Maybe buy a good baby book - one that I found very handy was Miriam Stoppard's First Time Parent book. Very basic and no bull****.... it even had step-by-step picture guides for things like bathing baby or changing baby or dressing baby etc. :)If you haven't had much exposure to babies, these are the kinds of things that h!
    I suppose that I am still scared of having a late mis which is why I want to make my mark...

Am still in the exhausted stage and still getting nausea (I imagine that is unusual at this stage) but my pregnancy is ultrahigh risk.

We were thinking of getting some stuff up north but what would be a shopping list for there?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

We've go most things now, haven't had the baby yet so time will tell what's actually useful. Decided to start early (15 weeks) as I just knew I would have no energy or stamina to do it later. Will try to remember it all.

Big Things:

Travel System + Car Seat
    Moses Basket
    Cot
    Travel Cot (intend using this when chubalub is too big for the Moses basket)
    Mattresses for the cots
    Changing Station (recommended by a friend for convenience, includes bath)
    Steriliser
    Breast Pump
    Nappy bagger (regret this as refills are dear but it was only a tenner)
    Chest of Drawers
    Bouncer Seat & Play Mat
    Small Chest Freezer (been wanting one for a while and have been making meals and freezing them for after the birth)

Other Stuff:
    Lots of 0-3month All-in-Ones & Vests
    Snowsuit and Hats
    Cellular Blankets (bought 2 knitting a third)
    Sheets for the various beds
    Sleeping bags (got them in Lidl for cheap)
    Nursing Pillow
    About 100 first size nappies and the same in 3rd size
    A box of sensitive baby wipes (on offer)
    Muslin Cloths (for a variety of uses)
    Breast Pads (got Tommee Tippee ones on offer in Tesco)

We definitely got too much, but it was a learning process, overall spent about €1K got a good deal on the travel system so that took the big sting out of it. Doing it over the course of 4 months made it easier too.

I know you were looking for basics, so you really don't need 3 beds (that's what happens when you have no idea what you're doing) Also the playmat isn't needed at all to begin with.

Only got a few bottles as am planning on Breastfeeding.

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭aniascor

Looby_Loo wrote: »
    Good luck and enjoy!!
    sorry have to disagree here. Before baby was born I thought these were a total waste of time. Then after a day and a half of changing nappies on the bed I wad already starting to feel the strain on my back. Turns out pregnancy left my back much weaker than I expected. So we went to Argos and got the mamas and papas combined changer and bathing unit and I can honestly say it was worth every penny.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

There's also a lot of stuff you don't need, and things like clothes you can't really buy too much of before birth, as you'll not know how big your baby will be.

We bought the Quinny travel system (which is superb), and it comes with a fancy carry cot. We were told we needn't bother with a Moses basket (which the baby grows out of quite quickly), as the baby will be perfectly happy in the carry cot. Also, if you come in and your baby is asleep, why disturb them by transferring them to a Moses basket?

We made *massive* savings by heading up north. Mamas and Papas and Mothercare are a 3 minute stroll apart in Belfast, and anything you miss can be picked up in the Mothercare in Lisburn on the way home. Head up on a Sunday morning, skip the crowds in Newry.

The only thing we bought down south was the Quinny, virtually everything else we got up north.

Random price example, bought an activity gym in Mamas and Papas, price had their UK and Euro price on it. UK price was £55, which converted to about 58 euro at the time. In Mamas and Papas in Dublin the same thing was €88....it very much all adds up!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭gowayouttadat

DubDani wrote: »

We moved our fella into his own room at three weeks as we found ourselves completely on edge and jumping at every noise when he was in with us. It was the best thing we did even though he still wakes at night, I feed him in his own room and put him straight back down. The house is so quiet at night you'd hear every noise anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭eimsRV

Cathy,

This isn't a basic list, its the list I was supposed to work from when I was pregnant. Hope it is of some use!
    We only have a few babygros and vest when baby decided to come along at 31+6! We managed fine in the end, but I think it wuld be better to be somewhat prepared :)

Just on where to buy some of the items
    Michael Guineys: baby section cellular blankets very reasonable, also good for cot sheets, etc. Have baby clothes to fit low birth weight too.
    Dunnes: they have simple white fleece blankets for 3euros they were great.
    Bigger items cot, etc cheaper up north or kiddicare.com I found great. Think it was £20 for delivery of everything and came within 3 days. Found things like bottles, soothers, clothes cheaper up north too.

Happy shopping :)
    E

DELIVERY

* 2 Old nightdresses (one with buttons if you are planning to breast feed)
    * Socks
    * Birth Plan
    * Sponge
    * Hair bobbins and brush
    * Flip Flops
    * Dressing gowns and Slippers
    * Water spray
    * Water/Juice cartons
    * Mints

Just after birth:

For Mum

* 2 Large towels (dark in colour)
    * Pj's (with buttons if you are planning to breast feed)
    * Maternity Pads
    * Disposable pants
    * Moisturizer
    * Purse with change for vending machines
    * List of phone numbers
    * Camera & Batteries

For Baby

* Clothes for baby (vest, sleep suit, scratch mitts, hat & cardi)
    * Baby blanket
    * 2 x newborn nappies
    * Sensitive wipes or cotton balls
    * Dark towel

For hospital stay
    For Mums:

* Nightdress/ Pj's x 4
    * Dressing Gown
    * Slippers
    * Socks
    * Disposable pants x 10
    * Maternity Pads x 2 boxes
    * Maternity Bra (if planning to breast feed)
    * Nursing Cream (if planning to breast feed)
    * Breast pads x 2 boxes
    * Toothpaste and Toothbrush
    * Deodorant
    * Shower Gel
    * Shampoo & Conditioner
    * Make up
    * Going home outfit (something loose and comfy)
    * Phone & Charger

For Baby:

* Newborn nappies x 1 pack
    * Wipes/ Cotton balls
    * Newborn Vest x 6
    * Newborn Hats x 2
    * Newborn Sleep suit/babygros x 6
    * Bibs
    * Scratch mitts x 2 (I never used these)
    * Baby blanket x 2 (I found fleecy ones better than cellular, especially as DD was in ICU and they used the fleecy ones to make lil nests for them in the incubators:))
    * Going home outfit (don't forget to include a baby coat)

The essentials for when baby arrives home

* Hat x 4
    * Vest x 8
    * Sleep suits x 6
    * Cardi x 2
    * All in one jacket / snowsuit x 2

For Changing
    * Newborn nappies x 4 packs / Toweling Nappies X 1 starter pack
    * Changing Unit / Changing Mat
    * Nappy Rash Cream
    * Baby Wipes / Cotton Balls
    * Nappy bin / Nappy Bags
    * Vasoline

For Sleeping

* Moses Basket & Cot
    * Baby monitor X 1
    * Fitted Sheets X 4
    * Sleepbags x 2 (We use grobags, great invention!)
    * Cellular Blanket x 4

For Bathing

* Baby Bath / Baby Tub
    * Soft Sponge (advised by hospital to use cotton wool when washing baby)
    * Baby Towel X 2
    * Silc0cks Base / Emulsifying ointment

For Breast Feeding:

* Nursing Bras X 3
    * Breast Pads (reusable x 1 pack/ disposable x 2 packs)
    * Breast Pumps
    * Nursing Cream X 1
    * Nursing Pillow

For Bottle Feeding:

* Bottle of choice X 6
    * Teats X 6
    * Steriliser X 1
    * Bottle Brush X 1
    * Baby Formula X 1
    * Milton

Out and About

* Buggy/ Pram
    * Rain Cover
    * Car Seat
    * Sunshades
    * Baby in Car Sign
    * Baby Changing Bag

You may also need these other useful bits...........

* Infant respiratory monitor
    * Thermometer
    * First Aid Kit
    * New baby book
    * Soothers X 6
    * Muslin Squares
    * Bibs X 12000000!
    * Nail clippers/scissors

eimsRV thanks a million for such a comprehensive list - baby will definitly be born in hospital as it is very high risk birth, will also probably be a c-section.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭eimsRV

Cathy I ended up having an emergency c-section. If I'd known in advance I probably would have been worried sick. I can't compare it to labour but I have to say I thought it was great!

Recovery was fine, hard when needing to cough or laugh for the first about 10 days. I was walking up 3 flights of stairs to the nicu within 2 days, I was almost running as I was so desperate to see DD everytime :).

The only thing I can think of that I needed because of c-section were granny knickers where the band went above the wound! Oh and arnica cream/tablets for healing - but that would probably be good for normal delivery too!

I've read some of your previous posts and just want to let you know I've lit candles for you along the way, I really hope your little baba is behaving themselves for you.

eimsRV wrote: »
    Cathy I ended up having an emergency c-section. If I'd known in advance I probably would have been worried sick. I can't compare it to labour but I have to say I thought it was great!

Recovery was fine, hard when needing to cough or laugh for the first about 10 days. I was walking up 3 flights of stairs to the nicu within 2 days, I was almost running as I was so desperate to see DD everytime :).

The only thing I can think of that I needed because of c-section were granny knickers where the band went above the wound! Oh and arnica cream/tablets for healing - but that would probably be good for normal delivery too!

I've read some of your previous posts and just want to let you know I've lit candles for you along the way, I really hope your little baba is behaving themselves for you.
    Thanks, our baby has been kicking a lot more but it is still a scary time. I think that she recognises her daddy at this stage and we both talk to her all the time...she also loves Nirvana! (We do not know the sex yet).

eimsRV wrote: »

You dont put arnica cream on an open wound.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭beachbabe

At last I am getting 5 mins to reply. I would aggree with everything here.
    We got a cot top changer, as the baby's room is too small for a changing unit, plus it is at the correct height. We got most things in Belfast, apart from the travel system. We found Tony Kealys the best value in the south.
    Muslins, you can get fancy ones in mommas and pappas but I got mine in tesco.
    A top and tail bowl for nappy changing.
    For you after the birth, witch hazel, dilute in water and put in a spray bottle from boots, spray on maternity pads, great for pain down there.
    Make up tea trea oil solution as well to spray on stitches, keeps them clean, helps them heal.
    arnica tabs, I bought online as the high strength ones are hard to get here, I got them and witch hazel on e bay.
    This may sound strange but vases, you will get loads of flowers, and I would say borrow some vases as there is nothing worse then running out.
    Thank you cards, just so you do not have to worry about getting them afterwards.
    I also got 2 softeeze cushions on ebay, 1 small one which I used to sleep with between my knees, and 1 big one. It is great for back support it will mould to your shape, afterwards they are very comfy to sit on if you have a few stitches.
    I would not bother with disposable pants. Tried a few pairs in the hospital. They just tear, I would say buy granny knickers in dunnes or pennys, I found them much more comfy, plus if you have a section the granny knickers will come up over the wound.
    We got a sheepskin, for the pram and carseat, they are supposed to keep baby warm in winter, cool in summer. A few friends swear by them.
    These are just a few things apart from the basics that I found great to have.

beachbabe wrote: »
    At last I am getting 5 mins to reply. I would aggree with everything here.
    We got a cot top changer, as the baby's room is too small for a changing unit, plus it is at the correct height. We got most things in Belfast, apart from the travel system. We found Tony Kealys the best value in the south.
    Muslins, you can get fancy ones in mommas and pappas but I got mine in tesco.
    A top and tail bowl for nappy changing.
    For you after the birth, witch hazel, dilute in water and put in a spray bottle from boots, spray on maternity pads, great for pain down there.
    Make up tea trea oil solution as well to spray on stitches, keeps them clean, helps them heal.
    arnica tabs, I bought online as the high strength ones are hard to get here, I got them and witch hazel on e bay.
    This may sound strange but vases, you will get loads of flowers, and I would say borrow some vases as there is nothing worse then running out.
    Thank you cards, just so you do not have to worry about getting them afterwards.
    I also got 2 softeeze cushions on ebay, 1 small one which I used to sleep with between my knees, and 1 big one. It is great for back support it will mould to your shape, afterwards they are very comfy to sit on if you have a few stitches.
    I would not bother with disposable pants. Tried a few pairs in the hospital. They just tear, I would say buy granny knickers in dunnes or pennys, I found them much more comfy, plus if you have a section the garnny knickers will come up over the wound.
    These are just a few things apart from the basics that I found great to have.
    How are you, sorry other stuff going on...how ate you keeping, hugs!

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭jmbkay

Baby walkers? No. Dangerous. Theyre like giving baby a car. No baby needs them to learn how to walk. Moses baskets? not really necessary, as there only used for a very little time. But, of course, its up to the parents.

• Advertisement

You might want to consider a "snuzzler". I dont know if they sell them here, im sure they do. Its a support for the baby's head to use in the car seat or the bouncy seat,that stops their heads from wobbling.

I also used a bundleme instead of six thousand blankets in the buggy.

Oh and Burts Bees makes lovely stuff for baby baths and creams etc. Smells delicious.

And make sure your husband is at the door telling visitors to piss off when you trying to get the knack of breasfeeding and your zepplin sized boobs are on display. I dont know - I found all of it inhibiting... maybe most or other women wouldnt care.

Advertisement