Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solstafir's New Video

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Passenger

Iceland lends itself well to epic music videos. Just realised that they're playing the same night as Leprous too. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭SilverScreen

Their lastest album Otta is incredible. They've been around for nearly two decades now and I feel that they're still very under-appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭devildriver

Their lastest album Otta is incredible. They've been around for nearly two decades now and I feel that they're still very under-appreciated.

I suppose to some extent they have the "not singing in English" thing going against them although one can argue that it hasn't stopped Rammstein from becoming huge.

Fjara was the song I discovered first so I will always love the album Svartir Sandar from which it is taken but Otta is quite superb as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭SilverScreen

I suppose to some extent they have the "not singing in English" thing going against them although one can argue that it hasn't stopped Rammstein from becoming huge.
    Didn't stop their fellow countrymen Sigur Ros from becoming huge either.

The first time I heard them was on some sampler CD I got with Metal Hammer many years ago. I only properly checked them out about two years ago when I gave Kold a listen, which is a really great album as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

They are playing later this month too! Should be a great gig.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭devildriver

Get yourselves down to the gig tonight in Dublin. They are superb live!

Advertisement