Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black diamond solitaire ring on Groupon

Options
  • 22-07-2013 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭

Groupon have a 1 carat black diamond solitaire ring for €119. Supposed to be worth €580.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Amouar

Whiplashy wrote: »
    Groupon have a 1 carat black diamond solitaire ring for €119. Supposed to be worth €580.

Can you also post a link?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭Toast4532

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭zom

How many I can buy? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

zom wrote: »
    How many I can buy? ;)

It says limit 1 per purchase. How many do you need?! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Roselm

That sounds too good to be true?!!

• Advertisement

Roselm wrote: »
    That sounds too good to be true?!!

I know! I've taken a chance on it because the €25 pearls I got a couple months back were very good quality. I'm a bit skeptical that it's actually worth what they're saying!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Black diamonds don't sparkle which is what Diamonds do best so I guess they're worth much less. The band is only plated silver though so not worth much.

Beer Baron wrote: »
    Black diamonds don't sparkle which is what Diamonds do best so I guess they're worth much less. The band is only plated silver though so not worth much.

I don't know much about diamonds but the band is genuine silver. It has a rhodium plating put over the silver to make it more durable and better looking. It's been put on a lot of the more expensive silver jewellery these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

Doesn't seem that cheap when you look at what can be bought for around the same price in other places. It only has a sterling silver band. This one has 1.73ct and a 14k white gold band for slightly more. Liable for customs though so you are better off shopping around. http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-73Ct-AAA-BLACK-ROUND-DIAMOND-SOLITAIRE-ENGAGEMENT-RING-14K-WHITE-GOLD-/171077061348

Advertisement