Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Renault Paint Color - what is it??

Options
  • 11-11-2014 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Dont know if this is the right section for this or not, but, I'm trying to find out what the code is for this shade of green/blue used on the Renault Kangoo...

Renault_Kangoo_Green.JPG

Renault_Kangoo_Green%20metallic.JPG

renault-kangoo-d65-03.jpg

I'm looking for a close match to Triumph Valencia Blue (66) seen in the pic below for my project so I can spray the lesser seen parts like the chassis and front suspension components and get the proper 2pak at a later stage for the body.

469348.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,499 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

Search for sticker. Paint code will be there. Won't be easy if you have no access to a car alright, so maybe visit a dealer?

328062.jpg

328063.jpg

328064.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭Chimaera

Some of the classic and vintage colours can still be made up. I'd imagine if you ask around some of the clubs they could probably put you in touch with someone who can do it. A quick Google suggests Valencia Blue can still be bought/made up.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,382 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Toyota find a similar colour on the Auris/Corolla.

Toyota___Auris_Blue%20metallic.JPG

Advertisement