Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Entrance Exam Papers

• 27-03-2015 1:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks are there any online links for entrance exam papers for the law and arts degree in Maynooth? OR what type of questions are asked. Tis for the daughter. Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭granturismo

From the university website;

https://www.maynoothuniversity.ie/study-maynooth/undergraduate-studies/how-apply/mature-student-applicants

The following degree courses require mature student applicants to sit an entrance test as part of the application process. Entrance test dates are available in the tab below.

What will the entrance test involve?
    • The tests for MH102, MH107, MH109, MH110, MH111, MH113, MH114, MH115, MH116, MH119, MH406, MH801, MH802 take the form of “essay-type” questions related to the subject that you intend to study. For preparation applicants should read up on relevant material in the prospectus and also on the relevant Department’s website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 542 ✭✭✭racersedge

As someone who just went through an entry exam (for the early childhood teaching course), it was a case of having four titles, write about three within a sixty minute period.

All titles were related to the course content, I'm guessing mainly to gauge what Lind of knowledge, experience and desire you have to take part in it. I imagine the criteria would be similar to other subjects.

Be interested myself to know how long before there are call-backs for the interview process of it (which I am patiently waiting to find via the outcome of the written test part).

Advertisement