Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social Welfare Gone?

Options
  • 25-03-2015 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Im 18 years old, 19 shortly living with my parents doing leaving in June. My parents receive i believe child benefits for me as my mother is unemployed and my father works part time for him self.

I started doing work on the internet about 3 months ago and made 2500€ in the last 4 weeks however not everything was mine to keep due to expenses. I would like to register a business however my parents dont believe in me and feel like it will prevent me from getting a grant next year for college and will take away the child benefits.

I really want to open my own business, it has been a dream for the past few years. I dont mind loosing the child benefits personally but i dont think i could survive without a grant.

Advertisement