Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Croke Park to Heuston Station?

Options
  • 27-07-2015 5:49pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭

I'll be in Croke Park next Sunday for the Kerry V Kildare game, the late train got booked out so I had to opt for the 17:00 service to Cork with a change at Mallow back to Killarney. The match will be finished at 15:40 and I'd have around an hour and 20 mins to get to Heuston to make my train.

What I'm wondering is if there is any bus routes nearby Croke Park which would get me out close to Heuston station so I wouldn't have to walk to O'Connell Street to catch the Luas to Heuston? Also bear in mind possible road closures and the tide of Dublin supporters coming against me for the 16:00 Dublin V Fermanagh game also.

Comments

Advertisement