Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easter Eggs - Dark Cholocate?

Options
  • 24-03-2005 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭

I've been off chocolate for a couple of years, but treat myself every now and again, usually to some nice dark chocolate (Mars dark and light - heavenly!) I fancy treating myself again and reckon I'll be seasonal and get an egg for myself.

Does anyone know of any nice dark chocolate easter eggs, rather than milk chocolate? Failing that, any tips on quality dark chocolate?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭deedee lepoopoo

Green & Blacks dark organic Chocolate mmmmmmmmm.

They have this in small & big bars and I saw easter eggs in the supermarket.

They also do them with orange, hazelnuts, praline & loads of other flavours.

Tesco finest dark chocolate in big bars mmmmmm with orange bits in them -can't get them in all tescos but worth hunting out.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭lardboy

Green and Blacks? Hell yeah! I didn't know they did eggs as well. It looks like we have a winner. Would Superquinn sell them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Magic Monkey

Try Nourish, or any other health food shop around Dublin. Think Blazing Salads also stock G&B.

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭deedee lepoopoo

Saw Green & Blacks easter eggs in Health Matters in Dublin. mmmmmm. Saw them in Dunnes also.

I remember I got an After Eight Easter Egg years ago,Do they still do them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 533 ✭✭✭sailorboy

after eight mmmm
    or frys cream eggs
    dark chockie the best..
    heres one for everyone in the Audience Cream%20Filled%20Egg.JPG

• Advertisement
Advertisement