Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fantasy Football 2014

• 29-08-2014 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭

Hey guys,

Hope it's ok to post this here but we're seeking an owner for an auction keeper league. We've 13 owners and need one more. Draft is 8pm Irish time on Sunday. Auction keeper is a fun, rewarding way to play. Mixture of Irish, UK and Americans involved. If interested please PM me asap.

Thanks,

Cormac

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭TO.

I can vouch for these guys. Great league to be in. I had to drop out but it was great craic being part of the league.

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭SameOleJay

Lost my spot in the reg league on holiday so be happy to join.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Fox1978

TO. wrote: »
    I can vouch for these guys. Great league to be in. I had to drop out but it was great craic being part of the league.

Thanks for the kind words! :-)

Jay, will drop you a PM now. Sounds great though!

Hey guys,

Another owner who just signed up has changed his mind so still additional owner required. Time not on our side but if you can think of anyone please get in touch.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 welshwizard4d

Would love to join thanks

• Advertisement

Would love to join thanks

Hey thanks for the reply. I think though I may have found someone else. Will be in touch of course if anything changes in next 12 hours or so. Cheers again.

Advertisement