Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

medic packs

Options
  • 16-04-2014 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hello all

Just want to start a light hearted thread on medic packs

It pretty simple you can post your idea medic pack and don't have to worry about cost of anything just let your gear freak out

Mine is the Thomas aeromed advanced or the acls bag

Anthony

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭sgthighway

FSM Responder Bag from Flashpoint Medical Systems. Great quality material with YKK Zippers. Hard to pick a bag by just looking at pictures on the web and lack of reviews. I also have a small non branded bag for the first aid for the local sports team. Nice and light for treating small injuries on the pitch - comes with a Magic Sponge :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,316 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Steth in the cargo pocket as the unit/ambulance one is crap. That's it really.

See no point in having one duties/work; I used to but I ended up paying a fortune trying to keep it stocked. Waste of time. I still have it in the boot of the car.

Advertisement