Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: NFL London tickets for sale

Options
  • 01-09-2014 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭

NFL: Dallas Cowboys At Jacksonville Jaguars
    Wembley Stadium, London
    Sun 9 Nov 2014, 18:00

Section 112 Row 39 Seats 25 - 26
    2x TypeStandard

i paid a total of €182.46 for the both tickets back in January. I'll take €185 for the both of them if anyone is interested?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

why would somebody give you more than face value.....

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭topcat77

OK €180!!! IS THAT OK WITH YOU!!!!!

unfortunately i can't make the game and just want to brake even. not trying to be a scalper. I think the game is sold out on ticketmaster

sorry for trying to make a massive profit of €2.54

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,643 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

No need to shout man :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭TO.

I am almost sure it is against Boards rules to try sell tickets over face value anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

topcat77 wrote: »
    OK €180!!! IS THAT OK WITH YOU!!!!!

unfortunately i can't make the game and just want to brake even. not trying to be a scalper. I think the game is sold out on ticketmaster

sorry for trying to make a massive profit of €2.54

my point wasnt that you were trying to be a scalper my point is even at face value why would somebody pay you that ?

Theres always ALWAYS an abundance of tickets floating around close to the game week and ALWAYS ALWAYS for well less than face value.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭topcat77

Tickets sold via Stubhub.

Advertisement