Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Compile c files and assembly (80386) files - HELP!

Options
  • 24-03-2007 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,376 ✭✭✭✭

Hey, I need some way to compile .c files and .asm files in 1. I'm doing some study for college (Computer Systems) and we need to write 80386 Subroutines that can be called from a c program. In college we use:
    bcc32 app_a.asm app.c

and was wondering if there's an easy way of doing this at home, save me going into college early monday morning...

Hope I've given enough info...
    Appreciate any or all help...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I haven't verified that this will help you but I googled 'bcc32' and the first link provides a download of some free Borland command line tools which look like they should allow you to run the same command.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,437 ✭✭✭jhegarty

dulpit wrote:
    Hey, I need some way to compile .c files and .asm files in 1. I'm doing some study for college (Computer Systems) and we need to write 80386 Subroutines that can be called from a c program. In college we use:
    bcc32 app_a.asm app.c

and was wondering if there's an easy way of doing this at home, save me going into college early monday morning...

Hope I've given enough info...
    Appreciate any or all help...

didn't bcc allow inline assebly ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

I'm reasonably sure it does.

Advertisement