Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Hetero Swinger Clubs in Dublin

Options
  • 12-04-2014 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey all,

Frist of all: This is a serious question and I am not intendin to harm anyone with it. Also I hope that I might be in the right forum for that...

So here it goes: As I just have recently moved over to Dublin from abroad I am now looking for Swinger clubs for me as a hetero guy in the md twentys where I could go to with my girlfriend in order to practise our open sexuality.

I came already to this board in generel through my google searches as well as board searches where I have found some threads, but not really up to date or precise ones. Most of things I have found have been unprecise "you need to know someone who knows someone" answers or organisations who are creating these kind of partys exklusivly in any kind of hotel suites of a big bunch of money.

What I am looking for is more something private. In germany, where I came from, we had actually a lot of these clubs. Most of them have been at no charge for couples. Some others just charged about 30€ per couple. Of course they got there money from singles men...

So I'm hoping now that I could formulate my query clearly and make it certain that I am not a troll or similar. Would be really thankfull for any kind of hints towards hetero swinger clubs. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭stefan idiot jones

Like a trapeze?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

You need The George on George's street in Dublin. Perfect for you both! Load of open spaces for you and your girlfriend to get naughty!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Columbiana

Ehm, I am not sure I got you right. I'm not looking for a sports club. But more for a adult club to have open sexuality with multiple couples.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,411 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Like a trapeze?

Swing as in swong.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

The George?:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭del88

Good luck with that...I'm sure there's no trolls in after hours....

• Registered Users Posts: 43,027 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

The Iona Club

23 Merrion Square, Dublin 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭Fox_In_Socks

There should be a few cricket clubs in Dublin. I know that there are Rounders and softball clubs there as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Columbiana

@ frag420 That's why I have written espacially HETERO club. I am aware that there are a lot of gay bars around in Dublin. That's great for any gay person, but unfortunately I am more interessted in breasts and human with anything hanging between there legs.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,093 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Just give Bertie Ahern a shout, he will swing you all about.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

How did you think this would be the most appropriate place for such a question. Dublin based questions don't get asked in AH. :p

Dublin forum will not be interested either. Use google to find a more appropriate site to ask the question. I hear there are many.

So no girl on girl action then OP?

Edit: I sowwy Micky.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement