Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone ever been to the Moulin Rouge?

• 08-11-2008 1:56am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭

Has any of you ladies ever been to the moulin rouge in paris?? im going to paris in january and i wanted to make the most out of the experience. Bt im not sure if its worth the money. its just me and my fella going. Also kinda worried he might find it odd that i want to go but when in paris....! ;)

So any views advice criticism or abuse greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,336 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Thread title changed and moved from The Ladies Lounge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭loismustdie

sorry to sound ignorant but what exactly does the show entail?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

I have been. Its a very entertaining show and I am quite sure your boyfriend would enjoy it as well (trust me on this)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

I'm going next month so I'll let you know!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

It's really impossible to tell you ifyou'll like it or not?

Does the thought of watching topless dancers perform sound exciting? :p

Check Tripavisor for millions of reviews...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Its way overpriced imo, theres a ton of other burlesque venues around paris, its only the moulin rouge has a famous name that so many people go there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭gaz wac

I brought tickets for my wife, didnt think i would like it but knew she would but had to say it was a great night, well worth it ( im 29)

enjoy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Barcode

I've been there, really enjoyed it. Booked the tickets late and was very near the stage so much so that i kept getting hit by yourwan's feathery tail thing lol :D Totally worth it though.

Advertisement