Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple discontinuing Aperture

Options

Comments

• Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Time to make the transition to Lightroom, methinks....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,670 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

I can't believe Apple is abandoning Aperture users to Adobe, a terrible company who will use this opportunity to make Lightroom subscription only. Screw this.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

I can't believe Apple is abandoning Aperture users to Adobe, a terrible company who will use this opportunity to make Lightroom subscription only. Screw this.

Well we dont know how powerful Photos will be. It might have an advanced mode perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,994 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

miralize wrote: »
    Well we dont know how powerful Photos will be. It might have an advanced mode perhaps?

It won't if sites such as Mac Observer, Mac Addict et al are to be believed. They envisage something slightly better than iPhoto with iCloud editing online.

Time to dig out GraphicConverter again :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

No matter what you think of Adobe, Lightroom is fantastic software. Even as an Apple fanboy, I'll admit that Lightroom is better than Aperture.

• Advertisement
Advertisement