Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone acting up + Factory reset

Options
  • 17-09-2012 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭

Ive heard some people say smartphones are only lasting upto a year or 2 and i would laugh. But my phone is just gone a little over 1 year old. and its just getting worse switching off. For the last 48hours ive had to have my phone connected to the power just to stay on. since taking it off it hasnt once managed to stay on. Ive just taken the sim card out and it managing to stay on. (Finger Crossed) Ever since the new release of 4.0.1.something its just constantly switching off.
    So im going to factory reset. aswell as i need to free up space ive lost 7GB to apps no room for photos or songs. ive wiped the memory clean of all this. im just wondering is there any steps i should take to make sure i dont loose any data.

Should i decouple my email addresses with certain services on the phone?

Its HTC Sensation original. How can i back up my apps? like i will be installing them one by one but i just want to have a list of previous apps i had installed.

Comments

Advertisement