Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question RE: Android syncing contacts

Options
  • 17-09-2012 11:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Hi, haven't posted much in here so excuse me if I've gotten the wrong forum and feel free to move it if I have.

Basically I got my first android a couple of months ago so I'm not too up to date on how things work.
    I noticed when I was logging into facebook it asked to sync my contacts and I thought this would be pretty handy so I DID.

Next thing you know all my contacts have disappeared from my phone. I've tried re starting it a couple of times but it doesn't seem to retrieve them. It still asks me do I want to sync every time I log in to Facebook. Now I DO want my contacts to be backed up somewhere and Facebook is just as handy for doing so.. But I also need to have them on my phone.

Is there any way of retrieving my contacts and backing them up?

Thanks in advance for advice! And yes I tried Google-searching the answer but to no avail =/

Advertisement