Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help for Newbie please

Options
  • 17-09-2012 11:41am
    Subscribers Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I got a Galaxy S3 yesterday and have it all setup and working. The only problem I have is that I cannot install the Spotify app because it is not availiable in the Irish marketplace however it is in others. I come from the Iphone world and have to logins for the UK and Irish store and can easily swap between the two. Can somebody help me install apps from another marketplace please.

Thanks
    TCP/IP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭fguinan

TCP/IP wrote: »
    Hi there,

I got a Galaxy S3 yesterday and have it all setup and working. The only problem I have is that I cannot install the Spotify app because it is not availiable in the Irish marketplace however it is in others. I come from the Iphone world and have to logins for the UK and Irish store and can easily swap between the two. Can somebody help me install apps from another marketplace please.

Thanks
    TCP/IP
    I have used superfreevpn to access the USA play store.

You can also search for & download the .apk file and install it directly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Since the app is free, i presume its ok to just search for the apk and install it directly to the phone

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

From http://www.spotify.com/int/mobile/android/ :
    * Having problems installing from the Market? If so, from your Android phone, go to Settings > Applications and check the box called Unknown sources. Then, using the phone’s browser, go to m.spotify.com and use the option manual install. Hope that does the trick.

• Subscribers Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

draffodx wrote: »

Thanks the manual option work perfectly.

Cheers
    mate

Advertisement