Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Using Leaving cert points from last year to when applying through the CAO

Options
  • 23-04-2014 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

So Im applying through the CAO qith my Leaving Cert points from last year. I was just wondering how do I do get about putting my points from last year down?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

There should be an option on the CAO website to enter the year you did your Leaving Cert. Select 2013 and it will then ask you your exam number. Put that in, and job done. When it comes to giving offers in August, the SEC will have provided the CAO with your Leaving Cert points, and so you will then be offered your place(s)

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭mossy95

There should be an option on the CAO website to enter the year you did your Leaving Cert. Select 2013 and it will then ask you your exam number. Put that in, and job done. When it comes to giving offers in August, the SEC will have provided the CAO with your Leaving Cert points, and so you will then be offered your place(s)

Thanks you so much

Advertisement