Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Debasement Gigs - Feb 16th @ The Sugar club

• 05-02-2005 6:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭

Wednesday Feb 16th @ Sugar Club - 7.30pm
    Debasement Gigs Presents -
    Columbia
    The Hoffman Affair
    Hughie Devine
    David Wall
    Ria Czerniak
    Feeding time

Tickets - 10/8 euro

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭irokie

I've seen feeding time before a bunch of times. They're really good. come on a lot in the last few months. Sort of bluesy-rocky type of thing going on.
    really good. worth seeing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

woah! another person who has seen feeding time?
    they are pretty cool, saw them in the pale the other week and in dorans before christmas, would recommend them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Arucard

well if this isnt horrendously odd...

i've seen em too. i'm thinkin everyone off boards should meet up at the next gig n get wasted together, coz we seem to wind up in the same places anyway :D

yeah, Feeding Time are great! really enjoyed the last couple of gigs, and they is gettin better by each performance. singer's pretty hot too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sdss

Ive been to a good few of feeding times gigs now, god it must be three or four at this stage and i think theyre fantastic. they have great stage presence, theyre good fun, willing to laugh both at others AND at themselves and they play brilliantly. they even have one song which i know a few words too!! im definitely a fan of feeding time...theyre sure to be big some day soon.

they better play not the stalker song! the only one whose name i know...brilliant
    cant wait to see them again,

me :)

Advertisement