Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Post

Options
  • 07-08-2003 5:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭

/me does the silly "woo hoo first post thing".

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Yoda

Om mani padme hum.

Charter to follow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Originally posted by Talliesin
    /me does the silly "woo hoo first post thing".

Gordons getting old and slow. :)

and yay for this board \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Bah you!!

/me treads softly over the Buddhist forum with a light brush in case to kill any ants beneath my shoes...

Proper order too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Havelock

Just a first post of support to this Forum, great idea.

Contimplates next post under the shade of a lotus blosom.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Wook

any drugs involved in this forum ?
    (harder then tea, anywayzzz)

I shouldn't think so. They interfere with samadhi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Originally posted by Gordon
    /me treads softly over the Buddhist forum with a light brush in case to kill any ants beneath my shoes...
    Isn't that a Jainist practice?

Hah! Off topic! You're banned! :eek:

(I did ban you, actually, to test the Mod CP. Of course I will shortly unban you. I'm curious to know if you were informed that you were banned though.)

There. You've been unbanned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭invincibleirish

hmmm,my godmother is a buddhist and from my limited knowledge of buddhism i'd much rather it to catholicism anyday,maybe one day i too shall get more involved *maybe* and err..thats about it,nice board.

• Advertisement

InvincibleIrish, please feel free to tell us more about your godmother and why you think you might be drawn to Buddhism. No, we're not here to convert people....

It's funny, I have a goddaughter in Seattle, and one of the reasons they asked me was that I am Buddhist. (The father is unaffiliated, and the mother is Lutheran.)

I'd encourage you to start a new thread on that topic, if you wouldn't mind though.

Edit: In fact, I'm locking this thread, since we've moved on from First Post. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement