Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coconut oil in Dublin 15?

Options
  • 15-05-2014 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭

Where can I buy coconut oil in Dublin 15 - other than natures way / holland and Barrett type places that charge way too much!

Any Asian / ethnic shops that you can recommend to me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bbari

There's an Asian shops in Collmine Industrial Estate, I'm sure they have it, or I get it from an Asian shop called ShopEasi on Clanbracill Stree.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭nemo32

The Health shop in the green entrance in the shopping centre has it. 9.99 euro

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

do you have a dunnes/supervalu in your area? they have the cocowel brand, as good as any you're going to get

tesco sell some coconut oil too but it's about as expensive as the healthfood stores stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭StrawDub

bbari wrote: »
    There's an Asian shops in Collmine Industrial Estate, I'm sure they have it, or I get it from an Asian shop called ShopEasi on Clanbracill Stree.

Coolmine industrial estate has an asia place, coming from the Molloys entrance take the first right in the estate and its beside the garage down the side entrance can't think of its name.

The asian market in Lucan beside Liffey Valley is huge in comparsion with a larger variety.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 111 ✭✭Tom__JNR

StrawDub wrote: »
    Coolmine industrial estate has an asia place, coming from the Molloys entrance take the first right in the estate and its beside the garage down the side entrance can't think of its name.

The asian market in Lucan beside Liffey Valley is huge in comparsion with a larger variety.
    Dunnes, 6.99 for 500ml

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Atna

The place in Lucan is called EurAsia, and you can get things real cheap here. A bottle of coconut oil should be around 2 EUR.

Google EurAsia Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bbari

EurAsia is beside Power City/Aldi in Fonthill Business Park on the Fonthill Road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 MU_Van_Gaal_FC

Tescos and Super Value both now sell coconut oil. I believe SV are cheaper

Advertisement