Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roofer

Options
  • 14-05-2014 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭

Anyone know any roofers in the area? I have a small job needs doing, and the guy whose number I was given hasn't bothered getting back to me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,490 ✭✭✭daymobrew

The Riverwood Residents Association Tradesperson page lists people used by residents.

For Roofer we have:
    "Christy Coughlan : 087-969-1902, used by many residents to resolve leaking roofs over bay windows."

He fixed my roof a few weeks ago. Good work.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Straylight

Brilliant. Thanks for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭rockatansky

daymobrew wrote: »
    The Riverwood Residents Association Tradesperson page lists people used by residents.

For Roofer we have:
    "Christy Coughlan : 087-969-1902, used by many residents to resolve leaking roofs over bay windows."

He fixed my roof a few weeks ago. Good work.

Can recommend Christy Coughlan also, Had him out just after Christmas as there was a problem with the Lead flashing and a broken tile . He had it sorted in about 20 minutes. Replaced some felt and the tile and fixed the leak. Very happy with the work.

Advertisement