Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone giving Leaving Cert grinds in Waterford?

Options
  • 07-04-2014 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi I'm sitting my Leaving Cert in June and I need grinds for the following subjects (since I am only in school for 1 hour a week):

English, History, Art History, Religion, Geography, Biology.
    All ordinary level.

I am based in Waterford and cannot travel outside of it.

I need alot of help with these subjects as I am only in school part-time and want to go to college next year. To get into the college I am required to pass 6 subjects.

I've tried looking for grinds on the web but can't seem to find any.
    So, anyone who willing to give me grinds or knows anyone who teaches them please leave a comment or message me please and leave the costs etc.

Thank you very much

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Moonmad

fedela wrote: »
    Hi I'm sitting my Leaving Cert in June and I need grinds for the following subjects (since I am only in school for 1 hour a week):

All ordinary level.

I need alot of help with these subjects as I am only in school part-time and want to go to college next year. To get into the college I am required to pass 6 subjects.

So, anyone who willing to give me grinds or knows anyone who teaches them please leave a comment or message me please and leave the costs etc.

Are you attending a school in the city centre? Depending on the school you may be able to access a School Completion Programme. They would help you find supports in those subjects.
    You could also contact the volunteer office in WIT and see if anyone signed up to do educational support

• Registered Users Posts: 2,064 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

fedela wrote: »

All ordinary level.

Thank you very much

Isn't maths required for acceptance into college?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

Finnbar01 wrote: »
    Isn't maths required for acceptance into college?

Possible the Op has already passed maths before.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 fedela

Finnbar01... maths is the only subject I actually get taught during the friday class, therefore, I do not need help with it

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭roxyworldgirl

At this stage you should stock up on less stress books or revise wise is good for geog.
    In terms of geo use this site as a guideline.
    http://skoool.ie/skoool/examcentre_sc.asp?id=3309

The main thing for lc are SRPs ... Significant relevant points ... You should be aiming to have around 10-15 of these in each essay style answer.
    Prepare these now and learn them off

• Advertisement
Advertisement