Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorbike insurance?

Options
  • 14-05-2017 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I'm purchasing a Honda CBF 125.

I'm 17 and was wondering would anyone know how much insurance is in Ireland for this?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,915 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

It depends on where you live, how old you are and your licence type, where it's stored and then they ad a random number. Won't take long to call the 5 companies that are currently quoting bikes to get quotes.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Hodge32

You may get on the phone lad and start pricing...
    Liberty
    Carole Nash/cornmarket/Adelaide (are one now)
    Axa
    Principal
    There a newer one too, cant remember the 3 letters!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭sleepysniper

Hodge32 wrote:
    You may get on the phone lad and start pricing... Liberty Carole Nash/cornmarket/Adelaide (are one now) Axa Principal There a newer one too, cant remember the 3 letters!!!!

Hodge32 wrote:
    You may get on the phone lad and start pricing... Liberty Carole Nash/cornmarket/Adelaide (are one now) Axa Principal There a newer one too, cant remember the 3 letters!!!!

MCE your probably thinking of?

OP, best bet is get a quote from a Liberty using their online system and use that as your baseline, it won't be pretty but I'll be surprised if any of the others will quote let alone match it...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

call principal they are sound but might want you to be older

Advertisement