Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

caravan storage

Options
  • 01-08-2012 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭

Hello,
    We are just in the process of buying our first caravan and will not be able to store it outside our home. Any advice on secure places to store it in the kildare/dublin area please.And what is a reasonable amount to pay per year.
    I would be so grateful for any help. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Eshaness

Hi, I have mine stored near Ratoath, Co. Meath, costing me 200 per annum. PM me if you want the contact details.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 caravanman

Hi, I know a guy in longford who has brilliant storage for caravans / boats / campers. About 1hr 20 from dublin. They are on donedeal at the moment. PM me if you need his number. It's dry and secure so suits my needs every year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 susanmurphy

Eshaness wrote: »
    Hi, I have mine stored near Ratoath, Co. Meath, costing me 200 per annum. PM me if you want the contact details.

hi cud you send me contact details by pm for this storage facility. I need to store my van asap.
    thank you
    s.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Rory37

If you get no reply and your stuck I would highly recommend Green Meadow Farm........

http://www.greenmeadowfarm.ie/caravans.html

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Adevereux

hi cud you send me contact details by pm for this storage facility. I need to store my van asap.
    thank you
    s.
    is this place still available

• Advertisement
Advertisement