Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easy to DIY or should I buy a sliding cupboard?

Options
  • 25-03-2015 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭

I have a long vertical 460mm wide cupboard which I'd much rather be a sliding cupboard to get access to all it's foody goodness. I'm not sure whether I should buy a sliding units and affix to the doors or get someone in to do it? Any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭woodturner

I have a long vertical 460mm wide cupboard which I'd much rather be a sliding cupboard to get access to all it's foody goodness. I'm not sure whether I should buy a sliding units and affix to the doors or get someone in to do it? Any recommendations?

You'd be better off to get the trays that slide out after you open the door. They are relatively easy to fit

• Registered Users Posts: 9,930 ✭✭✭dodzy

Full height IKEA slider. Affix doors. Handy enough if you are DIY competent.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭doubtfir3

I had a 600 press beside the oven and hob in my kitchen and opted for 2x sliding chromed basket units as it allows me to separate the contents into sauces/pasta/oils/tinned products etc.. might be worth considering!

Advertisement