Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Show Me A Hero--HBO--(**Spoilers**)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

mewso wrote: »
    Wow some of the best TV I've seen in a long time. Simon even managed to make Paul Haggis stick to subtle direction. Under normal circumstances with Haggis I'd expect some character to loudly exclaim "they are people too with the same problems yada yada" but the best thing about all of this was it let the stories speak for themselves without any in your face preaching. How the real Wassicsko stuck to his guns through all of that is incredible.

Seemed apparent to me based on her friends reaction to Winona making the call that it was total bull**** coupled with Wasicsko's non-panicky reaction to his wife asking about the hotel

Really hit a nerve with that ending, can't believe he was so young but fair play to him for sticking to his guns.

The what ifs, would drive you insane

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

I thoroughly enjoyed this. Absolutely fantastic tv it must be said. I somewhat spoiled the end for myself but that was not how I expected it to go. Hit me right in the feels.

Great series. I never thought public housing could be so compelling :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,307 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Only 34. Damn.

The show started in the cemetery, fitting that it ended there, I guess.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,307 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭Tsipras

Just finished watching this, absolutely brilliant! and a Springsteen soundtrack too :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement